If your pharmacy does not dispense controlled substances to Washington State residents, you can complete the Certification of No Dispensing of Controlled Substances form and submit it to the department. If the department approves your request, your pharmacy will not have to file zero reports for compliance purposes. You will need to resend the form each year you renew your pharmacy license. Click the link below to begin:

WA PMP Dispenser's Implementation Guide (including NDCS)

Submit Certificate of No Dispensing of Controlled Substance Registration


© 2021 Appriss Health, All rights reserved.

Washington State Department of Health

P.O. Box 47852 | Olympia, Washington, 98504-7852

Fax: 360.236.2901